top of page
Proper planning will not soften the sorrow of your death
for those who survive but it will make their lives much easier.
What is a Trust Centered Estate Plan?
It is a plan prepared by an experienced lawyer that includes a revocable living trust, pour-over wills, durable powers of attorney, living wills, health care directives and deeds.
It should be comprehensive, administratively easy, and affordable.
The Benefits of a
Trust Centered Estate Plan
1. Comprehensive: can provide for whatever the future will be without knowing what the future will be
2. Protects you and your loved ones if you become incapacitated
3. Protects government benefits of heirs with disabilities
4. Can eliminate income taxes for heirs of property
5 . Quicker distribution of assets to loved ones
6. Provides a unified plan for legal affairs
7. Easy and convenient to administer
8. Eliminates quarrels and disputes
9. Retains control for loved ones
10. Convenient and easy to set up
11. Inexpensive and affordable
12. Can eliminate estate taxes
13. Maintains privacy
14. Avoids probate
bottom of page